Sunday, January 17, 2010

Algie In Pool What Can I Do To Rid Of Green Algie On My Pool Walls....?

What can I do to rid of green algie on my pool walls....? - algie in pool

My PH is where it should be and my chlorine level is a good thing. I bought a new kit (for measuring levlen) at Wal-Mart and read the same as the old kit. Bottles with fresh evidence, and all together OK.

My pool is 22 "x12" 4 1 / 2 inches deep. If you find it, please send me the dose and formulation. Talk to me in Oz Pint Krap That made me push.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

dale said...

have the same problem from time to time, which you can buy a bottle and throws Bleech cheap when I go outside at the pool will be for one day, but it's clear that up

bugear00... said...

First you have to kill algae. Then you must remove the food source. Visit the shop at the pool. They have chemicals for both. I had the same problem in my pool on the ground. There were pink algae. Now use PhosFree. It removes phosphorus from the water. Feeding algae on them. The Pool Store is the best choice. Follow the instructions on the chemicals you purchase. It works. Mine clearance in a day and has since fine.

gnome_of... said...

hmm wanted to say anything if you have chlorine, but it seems you are about it. I really do not know what to say. Geez ... Good luck. I hope someone else has had this problem so that they can give you more support.

ucluelet... said...

are u scanning and Swimming vacuming

Post a Comment